A trading opportunity for you?
Will easyJet continue falling, or will it recover to recent 1366p highs?
- Shares -29% from recent highs; +15% from lows;
- Currently at 965p (at the time of witting)
- Can the stock rally 29% to recent 1366p highs
- Shares -29% from 2019 highs, +15% from 2019 lows, -11.2% year-to-date.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading easyJet – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 1366p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of easyJet using a CFD, at the current price of 965p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume easyJet recovers back to 1366p (+29%). Your profit would be £2900, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. easyJet falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.