Diploma PLC (DPLM.L) 15-01-20
Shares in Diploma PLC (DPLM.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 2084.0p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 1861.56p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 11%.
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -10% from 12-month highs; +47% from 12 month lows.
07:49: Diploma posted a Q1 increase in revenue, up by 9% year-on-year and meeting expectations. Performance was driven by good growth in its seals sector.
13 Jan: HSBC reiterates its hold rating on Diploma (DPLM) and increased the target price to 1775p (from 1605p).
10 Jan: Jefferies International has downgraded its rating on Diploma (DPLM) to hold (from buy).
10 Jan: RBC Capital Markets has downgraded its rating on Diploma (DPLM) to underperform (from sector performer) and increased the target price to 1500p (from 1400p).
19 Nov: Barclays Capital reiterates its equal weight rating on Diploma (DPLM) and increased the target price to 1500p (from 1420p).
19 Nov: JP Morgan Cazenove has downgraded its rating on Diploma (DPLM) to neutral (from overweight) and reduced the target price to 1730p (from 1760p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires