BP p.l.c. (BP.L) 04-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
BP p.l.c. (BP.L) has fallen significantly from the highs of 582.5p. Will the trend carry, or is this the chance to catch a bargain?
- Currently at 490.55p (at time of writing). A rally to the recent highs would be an increase of 18%.
- BP p.l.c. (BP.L) is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Should this trend be respected, or are we about to see a big bounce?
- The market will over-react to bad news. Is it is down for good reason, or is this an over-reaction?
- Investors seeking a bargain should be mindful of underlying performance.
- Check our website and the company’s website for information on the stock.
- Shares -18% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal