Is this an opportunity to take a position ahead of the results?
Marston’s reports Full Year Results on Wednesday, 27th November
- The chart shows the price movement last time Marston’s reported: H1 2019 Trading Update, 15 May
- The shares traded in a daily range of 10.3p or 9.49%.
- Shares -6% from 2019 highs; +33% from 2019 lows; +33% year-to-date.
- Currently 124.2p (at time of writing).
- Marston’s reports FY Results on Weds, 27 Nov.
- Will we see another big move?
- Marston’s is a UK Brewery company
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires