Marks & Spencer
Is this an opportunity to take a position ahead of the results?
Marks & Spencer reports Q3 Trading Update – 09 January 2020
- The chart shows the price movement last time Marks & Spencer reported: results on Wednesday, 6th November
- The shares fell as much as 8%
- Shares closed -12p (-6%), for a daily trading range of 16p or 8%.
- Shares currently at 217.1p (at time of writing)
- Shares -26% from 2019 highs, +33% from 2019 lows, -21% year-to-date
- Marks & Spencer issues Q3 Trading Update on Wednesday (9th January). Will we see another big move?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal