Is this an opportunity to take a position ahead of the results?
Grainger reports Half Year Results on Thursday, 14th May
- The chart shows the price movement last time Grainger reported: Full Year Results on Wednesday, 27th November
- The shares traded in a daily range of 12.72p or 4.36%.
- Shares trading -27% 2020 highs; +31% from 2020 lows; -20% year-to-date.
- Currently 250p (at time of writing).
- Grainger reports HY Results on Thurs, 14 May.
- Will we see another big move?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires