Is this an opportunity to take a position ahead of the results?
Grainger reports Full Year Results on Wednesday, 27th November
- The chart shows the price movement last time Grainger reported: HY 2019 Trading Update, 14 May
- The shares traded in a daily range of 11.77p or 4.47%.
- Shares trading around 2019 highs; +35% from 2019 lows; +35% year-to-date.
- Currently 275p (at time of writing).
- Grainger reports FY Results on Weds, 27 Nov.
- Will we see another big move?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires