Associated British Food (ABF)
Is this an opportunity to take a position ahead of the results?
Associated British Food issues its trading update on Thursday January 16th.
- Last time ABF reported: Annual Results on 5th November 2019
- The shares rose as much as 6.1% on the day.
- Shares -5% from 2020 highs; +23% from 2019 lows; +11.5% year-to-date.
- Currently 2532p (at time of writing).
- Will we see another big share price move on Thursday?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal