The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) 04-12-19
Will The Go-Ahead (GOG.L) shares break out, or will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 2210p? (+12%)
- Now trading around the 1975p support at 1991p (at time of writing).
- The range has proven persistent to date. Will the price action repeat?
- The price has traded within this range for a significant period. However, be mindful of stop-loss positioning.
- Will the price continue within the range, bouncing again to highs of 2210p? (+12%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of events. Check our website and the press for updates.
- Shares -12% from 12-month highs; +34% from 12 month lows.
03 Dec: Canaccord Genuity has downgraded its rating on Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) to hold (from buy).
28 Nov: Go-Ahead Group, the UK bus operator, posted lower regional bus passenger numbers and slower revenue growth on the previous year. The firm also reduced expectations for its new Manchester-based bus unit.
07 Nov: Peel Hunt today initiates coverage of Go-Ahead Group (The) (GOG) with a buy rating and target price of 2450p.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires