A range trading opportunity for you?
Will Prudential break lower, or will it rise back again to recent resistance of 1786p?
- The Prudential range has developed over the last 5 months
- Bounced off 1506p zone 4 times, most recently today. Now trading 1538p (at time of writing)
- Will the pattern repeat itself, testing previous highs?
- Shares -16.7% from 2019 highs; +13% from 2019 lows; -14.2% year-to-date
- 6 July: Alphavalue upgrades to Buy with 1915p price target
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires