Admiral (ADM.L) 25-02-20
Admiral (ADM.L): Currently in a trading range, will it continue within the current range and return to highs of 2326p? (+3%)
- Currently trading around the 2259p support at 2253p (at time of writing).
- The range has been reliable up to now. Will it continue?
- Will the price continue in this range, returning to recent highs of 2326p? (+3%).
- Technical traders should be mindful of news and developments.
- Shares -3% from 12-month highs; +11% from 12 month lows.
12 Feb: Peel Hunt reiterates its hold rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and increased the target price to 2230p (from 2150p).
07 Feb: Morgan Stanley reiterates its equal weight rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and increased the target price to 2100p (from 1900p).
07 Feb: Admiral, the insurance group, announced that it anticipated reporting better full year earnings due to lower UK personal injury claims, a development it said was ‘unusually positive’.
31 Jan: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its underweight rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and reduced the target price to 1925p (from 1950p).
21 Jan: Investec has downgraded its rating on Admiral Group (ADM) to add (from buy).
06 Dec: David Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, has transferred out 205,000 shares within the firm on the 5th December 2019. This Director currently has 8,202,950 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires