Wizz Air Holdings (WIZZ.L) 15-01-20
Wizz Air Holdings (WIZZ.L) has continued to rally strongly, setting new recent highs. Will the momentum persist?
- Now trading at 4215p (at time of writing), momentum has been robust.
- Will it end, or is this trend your friend?
- Is this the opportunity for momentum traders?
- Momentum has been robust, but traders should remember that past performance is not always an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news. It can influence price action. Check our website for updates.
- Shares -2% from 12-month highs; +46% from 12 month lows.
14 Jan: Morgan Stanley has upgraded its rating on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ) up to overweight (from equal weight).
09 Jan: UBS reiterates its neutral rating on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ) and reduced the target price to 3800p (from 3850p).
19 Dec: Wizz Air, the budget airline, has appointed Jourik Hooghe as executive vice president and CFO, as of 1st February 2020.
18 Dec: Jozsef Varadi, CEO, sold 125,000 shares in the firm on the 17th December 2019 at a price of 3945.00p. This Director currently has 1,765,644 shares.
03 Dec: Wizz Air announced that it serviced 24% more passengers in November compared to the same period last year, driven by new routes to Poland, Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania and Ukraine.
25 Nov: Barclays Capital reiterates its overweight rating on Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ) and increased the target price to 4380p (from 3450p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires