Is this trend a good trading opportunity?
Will William Hill turn, or will it continue to rise to Feb highs of 189p (+15%)?
- Shares +22% from recent lows; Now trading 164p (at the time of writing).
- Will the positive momentum continue towards Feb highs at 189p (+15%)?
- Shares -13.8% from 2019 highs; +27.9% from 2019 lows; +6% year-to-date.
- 25 Jun: William Hill says it could be a winner in Eldorado’s Caesars deal
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading William Hill – An Example
Let’s say the trend appeals to you, you think it’s likely to continue. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of William Hill using a CFD, at the current price of 164p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume the William Hill trend continues to Feb highs at 189p (+15%). Your profit would be £1500, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. William Hill falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.