Is this trend a good trading opportunity?
Will Unite turn back, or will it continue making fresh record highs?
- Shares +10.5% from February lows; Now 954p (at the time of writing).
- Will the record high keep going towards new 1050p highs?
- 27 Feb: Unite 2018 Pretax Profit Rose 7.2%; Backs 2019 Guidance
- Shares -0.7% from 2019 highs; +20.4% from 2019 lows; +18.5% year-to-date.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Unite – An Example
Let’s say the trend appeals to you, you think it’s likely to continue. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Unite using a CFD, at the current price of 954p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume the Unite trend continues to 1050p new highs (+10%). Your profit would be £1000, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 3% from the current price. Unite falls 3% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £300.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.