Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA.L) 08-11-19
Will shares in Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 313.3p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +39% from 12 month lows.
05 Nov: Jefferies International reiterates its buy rating on Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) and increased the target price to 400p (from 390p).
30 Oct: Standard Life Aberdeen, the wealth manager ,announced that it had disposed of another tranche of shares in Indian insurer HDFC Life for around 57bn Indian rupees (£622m).
02 Oct: Credit Suisse today initiates coverage of Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) with a neutral rating and target price of 270p.
02 Oct: Standard Life Aberdeen said vice-chairman Martin Gilbert was due to step down from his role in May. He had told the board that he would not attempt re-election at the AGM.
19 Aug: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its underperform rating on Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) and reduced the target price to 205p (from 210p).
14 Aug: Morgan Stanley reiterates its equal weight rating on Standard Life Aberdeen (SLA) and reduced the target price to 288p (from 342p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires