Is this trend a good trading opportunity?
Will Segro turn, or will it continue to make all time highs?
- Shares +5.1% from recent lows.
- Now trading 703p (at the time of writing). Can it move to a new all time high of 800p?
- Shares -0.1% from 2018 highs; +21.7% from 2018 lows; +19.4% year-to-date.
- 17 Apr: Segro Benefits From High Industrial Real-Estate Demand: Liberum
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Segro – An Example
Let’s say the trend appeals to you, you think it’s likely to continue. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Segro using a CFD, at the current price of 703p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume the Segro trend continues to a new all time high of 800p (+13.7%). Your profit would be £1370, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Segro falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.