Savills (SVS.L) 13-01-20
Will Savills (SVS.L) continue this relentless rise, setting new highs?
- Currently trading at 1230.5p (at time of writing), performance has been exceptional of late.
- Will it hit resistance, or is the trend your friend?
- Is this one for momentum traders?
- The price has been moving upwards, however, past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news and events. This can influence price trends. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares –2% from 12-month highs; +69% from 12 month lows.
07:30: Savills, the real estate agent, announced that it anticipated posting results for the year at the top end of its previous guidance, thanks to strong trading in its UK business.
12 Aug: Peel Hunt reiterates its hold rating on Savills (SVS) and increased the target price to 940p (from 925p).
08 Aug: Savills announced a 9% decline in underlying profit before tax as political and economic turmoil, particularly in the UK and Hong Kong, dragged on customer confidence.
10 May: Mark Ridley, CEO, has transferred in 7,926 shares in the firm on the 9th May 2019. This Director currently has 186,694 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires