Rightmove (RMV.L) 22-11-19
Will shares in Rightmove (RMV.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 629.8p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -1% from 12-month highs; +49% from 12 month lows.
07:05: Rightmove announced that Scott Forbes, the chairman, would retire and be replaced by Andrew Fisher. Fisher was previously CEO at Shazam, the music recognition technology.
11 Nov: Rightmove said Robyn Perriss, the finance director, would leave her role. Her departure date is still to be confirmed, but would likely be during Q2 next year.
01 Nov: Shore Capital has downgraded its rating on Rightmove (RMV) to sell (from hold).
18 Sep: Robyn Perriss, Financial Director, exercised 150,251 shares in the firm on the 17th September 2019. This Director currently has 391,401 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires