Rentokil Initial (RTO.L) 27-02-20
Will Rentokil Initial (RTO.L) continue this relentless rise, setting new highs?
- Currently trading at 511.4p (at time of writing), performance has been exceptional of late.
- Will it hit resistance, or is the trend your friend?
- Is this one for momentum traders?
- The price has been moving upwards, however, past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news and events. This can influence price trends. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +48% from 12 month lows.
10:20: Barclays Capital reiterates its overweight rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and increased the target price to 505p (from 445p).
09:40: Peel Hunt reiterates its hold rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and increased the target price to 495p (from 460p).
07:29: Rentokil, the pest control group, posted revenue growth up 10.8% in 2019, according to its annual numbers. Ongoing revenues were up 8.6%.
24 Feb: Jefferies International has upgraded its rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) to buy (from hold) and increased the target price to 620p (from 425p).
10 Jan: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and reduced the target price to 450p (from 470p).
07 Jan: Credit Suisse has downgraded its rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) to neutral (from outperform).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires