Rentokil Initial (RTO.L) 04-03-20
Will shares in Rentokil Initial (RTO.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 526.09p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +52% from 12 month lows.
27 Feb: Barclays Capital reiterates its overweight rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and increased the target price to 505p (from 445p).
27 Feb: Peel Hunt reiterates its hold rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and increased the target price to 495p (from 460p).
27 Feb: Continued innovation and robust digital performance increasded Rentokil’s turnover growth up 10.8% in 2019, as detailed in its annual results.
24 Feb: Jefferies International has upgraded its rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) to buy (from hold) and increased the target price to 620p (from 425p).
10 Jan: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) and reduced the target price to 450p (from 470p).
07 Jan: Credit Suisse has downgraded its rating on Rentokil Initial (RTO) to neutral (from outperform).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires