Ocado (OCDO.L) 05-05-20
Will shares in Ocado (OCDO.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 1712.2p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should consider of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +60% from 12 month lows.
29 Apr: Berenberg reiterates its buy rating on Ocado Group Plc (OCDO) and increased the target price to 1725p (from 1635p).
28 Apr: Ocado, the online shopping company, announced that it would release a trading update next Wednesday.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires