National Grid (NG.L) 27-02-20
Will National Grid (NG.L) continue to rise?
- Now trading at 1061.2p (at time of writing), the share price momentum has been strong.
- Is this trend your friend?
- Could this appeal to momentum investors?
- Whilst the trend has been strong, remember that past patterns are not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Be mindful of new events and the influence they can have on price action. Check regularly for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +36% from 12 month lows.
12 Jan: Investors were relieved as National Grid avoided being split up on conflict of interest concerns by Ofgem, the regulator.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires