Is this trend a good trading opportunity?
Will Moneysupermarket turn, or will it continue to rise to July levels of 417p? (+11%)
- The chart shows the Moneysupermarket price action since early August.
- Shares in a one month long uptrend from 344p early August lows; now at 374.8p.
- Shares -10% from 2019 highs; now trading +37% from 2019 lows; +32% year-to-date
- In the last month, the shares have Risen over 8%.
- Will this positive momentum continue?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal