Melrose Industries PLC (MRO.L) 19-11-19
Will Melrose Industries PLC (MRO.L) continue this relentless rise, setting new highs?
- Currently trading at 227.4p (at time of writing), performance has been exceptional of late.
- Will it hit resistance, or is the trend your friend?
- Is this one for momentum traders?
- The price has been moving upwards, however, past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news and events. This can influence price trends. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +55% from 12 month lows.
07:30: Melrose the engineering group, announced that trading was in-line with expectations for the current year. Sales have been higher in aerospace, but lower in powder metallurgy and automotive.
22 Oct: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its overweight rating on Melrose (MRO) and reduced the target price to 260p (from 265p).
09 Sep: Citigroup reiterates its buy rating on Melrose (MRO) and increased the target price to 230p (from 220p).
06 Sep: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its overweight rating on Melrose (MRO) and increased the target price to 265p (from 250p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires