LondonMetric Property (LMP.L) 25-10-19
Will LondonMetric Property (LMP.L) continue this relentless rise, setting new highs?
- Currently trading at 227.6p (at time of writing), performance has been exceptional of late.
- Will it hit resistance, or is the trend your friend?
- Is this one for momentum traders?
- The price has been moving upwards, however, past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news and events. This can influence price trends. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -1% from 12-month highs; +31% from 12 month lows.
14 Oct: LondonMetric announced that it had disposed of a distribution warehouse and office for a combined £11.6m, both at a premium to book value.
19 Aug: LondonMetric announced that it had agreed to purchase a warehouse for £24m.
08 Aug: LondonMetric announced that it had acquired a 298,600 sq ft distribution warehouse on the south coast for £17.8m.
22 Jul: Patrick Vaughan, Chairman, sold 650,000 shares in the firm on the 19th July 2019 at a price of 206.50p. This Director currently has 11,600,000 shares.
04 Jul: Peel Hunt reiterates its add rating on LondonMetric Property (LMP) and increased the target price to 230p (from 190p).
19 Jun: Martin McGann, Financial Director, has transferred in 46,080 shares in the firm on the 18th June 2019. This Director currently has 2,806,775 shares. NOTE: Vesting ovided…
19 Jun: Martin McGann, Financial Director, sold 21,723 shares in the firm on the 18th June 2019 at a price of 208.62p. This Director currently has 2,785,052 shares.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires