Grainger (GRI.L) 24-02-20
Grainger (GRI.L) has been in a strong uptrend. Will it continue to set new recent highs?
- Priced at 330.8p (at time of writing), momentum has been strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is the trend your friend?
- Could this be an opportunity for momentum traders?
- Technical traders should be mindful of new developments, which can have an affect on trends.
- Shares -2% from 12-month highs; +52% from 12 month lows.
18 Feb: Grainger, the rental homes group, announced it would fund and acquire a 348-home build-to-rent site in Nottingham, for a price of £55.6m.
17 Feb: Mark Clare, Chairman, 14,666 shares within the firm on the 13th February 2020 at a price of 305p. This Director currently has 114,666 shares.
17 Feb: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its overweight rating on Grainger (GRI) and increased the target price to 370p (from 330p).
06 Feb: Berenberg today initiates coverage of Grainger (GRI) with a buy rating and target price of 400p.
05 Feb: Grainger posted an increase in rental income due to better market sentiment. This follows the UK general election.
16 Jan: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates its overweight rating on Grainger (GRI) and increased the target price to 330p (from 310p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires