Genus (GNS.L) 03-03-20
Will Genus (GNS.L) continue this relentless rise, setting new highs?
- Currently trading at 3328.54p (at time of writing), performance has been exceptional of late.
- Will it hit resistance, or is the trend your friend?
- Is this one for momentum traders?
- The price has been moving upwards, however, past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of breaking news and events. This can influence price trends. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +52% from 12 month lows.
28 Nov: Liberum Capital reiterates its buy rating on Genus (GNS) and increased the target price to 3450p (from 2800p).
20 Nov: Genus announced that Alison Henriksen would become the new CFO with effect from 13th January. Henriksen was previously CFO of V. Group, the UK ship management company.
15 Nov: Jefferies International today initiates coverage of Genus (GNS) with a hold rating and target price of 3272p.
14 Nov: Genus, the animal genetics company, announced that both its porcine and dairy and beef units had grown within the four months to the end of October.
13 Nov: HSBC reiterates its buy rating on Genus (GNS) and increased the target price to 3260p (from 3000p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires