Domino’s Pizza (DOM.L) 04-05-20
Will shares in Domino’s Pizza (DOM.L) continue to rally, setting new recent highs?
- Now trading at 342.6p (at time of writing), the share price performance has been very strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is this trend your friend?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for momentum traders?
- Whilst momentum has been strong, traders should remember that past performance is not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -1% from 12-month highs; +54% from 12 month lows.
27 Mar: Domino’s Pizza announced it had paused its dividend to preserve cash, despite seeing an increase in pizza deliveries within the United Kingdom.
23 Mar: Berenberg has upgraded its rating on Domino’s Pizza Group (DOM) to hold (from sell) and increased the target price to 250p (from 225p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires