DCC (DCC.L) 07-11-19
DCC (DCC.L) has been in a strong uptrend. Will it continue to set new recent highs?
- Priced at 7382.0p (at time of writing), momentum has been strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is the trend your friend?
- Could this be an opportunity for momentum traders?
- Technical traders should be mindful of new developments, which can have an affect on trends.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +32% from 12 month lows.
31 Oct: Jefferies International reiterates its buy rating on DCC (DCC) and increased the target price to 8320p (from 8120p).
04 Oct: Berenberg reiterates its buy rating on DCC (DCC) and increased the target price to 8450p (from 8350p).
19 Jul: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its outperform rating on DCC (DCC) and reduced the target price to 9000p (from 9500p).
12 Jul: DCC announced that trading had been in-line with expectations, with ‘good growth’ in Q1 operating profit. This performance was underpinned by acquisitions completed last year.
07 Jun: Goldman Sachs reiterates its neutral rating on DCC (DCC) and reduced the target price to 7800p (from 7900p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires