CLS Holdings (CLI.L) 28-11-19
CLS Holdings (CLI.L) has been in a strong uptrend. Will it continue to set new recent highs?
- Priced at 283p (at time of writing), momentum has been strong.
- Will it come to an end, or is the trend your friend?
- Could this be an opportunity for momentum traders?
- Technical traders should be mindful of new developments, which can have an affect on trends.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +38% from 12 month lows.
14 Oct: CLS, the property investment company, has acquired a multi-let office building, Pacific House, in Reading. Acquired for £14.9m, it has a net initial yield of 7.3%.
03 Oct: CLS exchanged contracts to purchase two office buildings in London.
14 Aug: Andrew Kirkman, Executive Director, bought 50,000 shares in the firm on the 14th August 2019 at a price of 226.70p. This Director currently has 100,064 shares.
14 Aug: CLS posted profits higher by over 25% in H1, due to increased rental income and a higher portfolio valuation.
08 Aug: Fredrik Widlund, CEO, bought 64 shares in the firm on the 5th August 2019 at a price of 233p. This Director currently has 3,917 shares.
08 Aug: Andrew Kirkman, Executive Director, bought 64 shares in the firm on the 5th August 2019 at a price of 233p. This Director currently has 50,064 shares.
22 Jul: CLS announced the sale of the East Gate and Schanzenstrasse properties in Germany, for €57.2m combined.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires