Barclays PLC (BARC.L) 30-10-19
Will shares in Barclays PLC (BARC.L) continue to new highs?
- The share price performance has been very strong, now trading at 168.96p (at time of writing), .
- Will we see an end to the trend, or is the momentum set to continue?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for those seeking a momentum play?
- Whilst the trend has been relentless, remember that strong past performance may not always continue.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -5% from 12-month highs; +24% from 12 month lows.
28 Oct: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Barclays (BARC) and increased the target price to 190p (from 170p).
28 Oct: Morgan Stanley reiterates its equal weight rating on Barclays (BARC) and increased the target price to 200p (from 190p).
25 Oct: Barclays, the banking group, announced a decline in Q3 profit after making additional provisions for the mis-selling of PPI.
13 Sep: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Barclays (BARC) and reduced the target price to 190p (from 200p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires