AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L) 13-05-20
Will AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L) continue to rise?
- Now trading at 8802.64p (at time of writing), the share price momentum has been strong.
- Is this trend your friend?
- Could this appeal to momentum investors?
- Whilst the trend has been strong, remember that past patterns are not necessarily an indication of the future.
- Be mindful of new events and the influence they can have on price action. Check regularly for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +51% from 12 month lows.
11 May: Bryan Garnier reiterates its buy rating on AstraZeneca (AZN) and increased the target price to 8780p (from 8550p).
11 May: Jefferies International reiterates its hold rating on AstraZeneca (AZN) and increased the target price to 8000p (from 7575p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires