Admiral (ADM.L) 05-05-20
Will shares in Admiral (ADM.L) continue to new highs?
- The share price performance has been very strong, now trading at 2395p (at time of writing), .
- Will we see an end to the trend, or is the momentum set to continue?
- Could this be the ideal opportunity for those seeking a momentum play?
- Whilst the trend has been relentless, remember that strong past performance may not always continue.
- Technical traders should be mindful of new events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -0% from 12-month highs; +26% from 12 month lows.
29 Apr: Morgan Stanley reiterates its equal weight rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and increased the target price to 2300p (from 2200p).
09 Apr: Credit Suisse reiterates its underperform rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and reduced the target price to 1870p (from 1881p).
09 Apr: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Admiral Group (ADM) and increased the target price to 2100p (from 2050p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires