X

Get our occasional Market Report emails

sent straight to your inbox

There’s no charge for this.

Getting latest data loading
Home / Learn To Trade Forex

Learn To Trade Forex

Forex is an abbreviation for the Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as FX. Globally, it is hugely popular. Forex trading is speculating on whether one currency will rise or fall against another. Currencies are traded in pairs, for example Euro and US Dollars (EUR/USD), and many other combinations. 95% of Forex trading is for profit or speculation. The other 5% comes from individuals, companies or governments trading in a foreign country, when there is a need to convert profits from a foreign currency into their own domestic currency. Forex is the world’s largest financial market. However, trading Forex is not centralised on an exchange as it is with stock and futures markets and is therefore considered an ‘over the counter’ market; transactions are conducted between banks or dealers over the phone or internet.

Forex is a 24-hour market, open continuously between 5pm on Sunday till 5pm on Friday (GMT), making it possible to trade according to your own time restraints and to respond to breaking news. Forex is a leveraged product, so while it is possible to make a large profit it is also possible to lose in excess of your deposit. Bearing this in mind, it is important to learn to trade Forex confidently, researching the markets and currency trends before committing your funds to trading.

Our free trading trial is an invaluable tool if you want to learn to trade Forex. Using the free trial, you can trade in real time using our online trading platform but with virtual money, so you can practice your trading techniques before investing any of your own money. Our friendly professional traders are available to answer any questions on the phone or by e-mail and to give you the support you need to trade successfully. So if you want to learn to trade Forex for free, complete the application form and start trading.

We are Accendo Markets, an award-winning derivatives dealer based in the City of London and regulated by the FCA. We offer the best trading platforms around in conjunction with an excellent personal service. If after you have tried our free demo you want to trade with us, you can be sure of our full support and assistance whilst you learn to trade Forex. If, however, you decide not to trade with us the demo is still completely free and you will owe us nothing.

img
Latest Trading Opportunities

Upcoming UK100/250 Dividend List

View Thursday 22 February 2024

Week in Advance: Monday 19th - Friday 23rd February 2024

View Friday 16 February 2024

Upcoming UK100/250 Dividend List

View Friday 16 February 2024

Week in Advance: Monday 12th - Friday 16th February 2024

View Friday 9 February 2024

Upcoming UK100/250 Dividend List

View Thursday 8 February 2024

Get our Market Report emails sent straight to your inbox

Don’t miss out on regular trading opportunities!

Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when spread betting and/or trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
.