One of the great things about the stock market these days is that there’s an enormous amount of choice for the private investor. If you’re interested in buying shares and trading off their movements, there are many options. We can get you started.
To receive your free shares report, please complete the form opposite.
The report will tell you;
- Top buys
- Top sells
- When to strike – timing is everything
- How to formulate the right strategy
Most of your learning will come from experience – your successes and setbacks Bear in mind that you’re not alone in this journey, lots of others have made it before you and have shared their suggestions on which are the best shares to buy. Even this information can be bewildering, with contradictory claims and recommendations that seem more than a little biased. If you’re looking to keep your independence, then there are some basic tips to help you find the best shares to buy.
- The most important thing to consider if you’re buying shares is to decide on your strategy and time horizon. Momentum or contrarian? Value or income? Short or long term?
- Check the history of the stock. Check the price, check the fundamentals. Does it fit with your strategy?
- Volume is also important when researching the best shares to buy. Is value rising steadily because the ‘hot money’ is interested? In other words, are people showing an increasing amount of interest in buying these shares? Hopefully, any rise in stock price is being made sustainable by increased investment. You can achieve this simply by looking buy/sell volumes – it’s a simple but effective indicator of demand.
- Finally, it’s the old cliché – know your market. If you are familiar with a market, you’ll be able to invest fairly early on when a stock has the most value to gain. You’ll know the pitfalls that are common in that particular kind of market and you’ll know what stable growth looks like. If you’re less familiar with a market, do your research and exercise caution.
Don’t forget, no single indicator should be used to make your decision. The value of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. The information on this page is general in nature, and does not constitute a personal recommendation. Seek advice if necessary.
If you’re looking for the best shares to buy, then Accendo Markets can definitely help. An award-winning derivatives trading provider based in the City of London, Accendo Markets has a dedicated team of experienced traders, as well as a research team constantly analysing markets. We can offer you a combination of personal support, over the phone or face to face, and online trading ability with our state of the art trading platforms. If you want to know more about which are the best shares to buy, then get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Enter your telephone number, win a Nexus Tablet. Winners notified by text message. Terms and Conditions Apply.