Does this Upgrade present an opportunity for you?
Is it irrelevant, or will the Upgrade make the Experian share price more attractive?
- Exane BNP Paribas upgrades to Outperform, with a target of 2350p.
- Consensus summary: 11 Buys, 3 Holds, 2 Sell; Average target: 2043p (Source: Bloomberg).
- Current share price 2035p (at time of writing).
- Shares -1.6% from 2019 highs; +13% from 2019 lows; +6.85% year-to date
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Experian – An Example
Let’s say you think that Experian shares have upside potential as result of this broker upgrade. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Experian using a CFD, at the current price of 2035p. To do this, you need £2,000.
For the purpose of this example, let’s assume the Experian share price rises to 2350p (+15.4%). Your profit would be £1540 from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 6% from the current price. Experian shares fall 6% and hit your stop-loss. Your loss would be £600
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.