Card Factory (CARD.L) 03-12-19
Will the Card Factory (CARD.L) share price break beneath the 155p support zone, or will we see a return to highs of 194p (+26%)?
- Currently trading close to the key 155p support at 153.1p (at time of writing).
- The support has proven reliable until now. Will the price rebound again?
- As always, traders should be mindful of stop-loss placement.
- Will the shares bounce again to recent highs at 194p? (+26%).
- Shares -26% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
14 Nov: Card Factory announced that sales fell on a like for like basis in Q3. New stores and digital growth stabilised performance despite a challenging retail environment.
24 Sep: Card Factory posted lower earnings, down to £24.3m from £28.4m, although saw like-for-like sales rise by 1.5%.
14 Aug: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Card Factory Plc (CARD) and reduced the target price to 220p (from 230p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires