Barclays PLC (BARC.L) 15-10-19 A trading opportunity for you?
Will Barclays PLC (BARC.L) break upwards, or will selling pressure push it back to the 137p support again? (-14%)?
- Currently trading around the 160p resistance at 160.38p (at time of writing).
- Could this be one for the short seller?
- The price has tested the 160p level in the recent past, but traders should be mindful of the potential for breakouts.
- Will the share price decline once again to recent support at 137p? (-14%).
- Shares -10% from 12-month highs; +17% from 12 month lows.
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal