Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) 22-11-19
Shares in Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) have fallen notably from recent highs of 5324p. Will the trend prevail, or is this an opportunity for you to pick up a bargain?
- Currently at 4522.5p (at time of writing). A move up to highs would represent a rise of 17%.
- These share are amongst the biggest fallers in the period.
- Is the move unfinished, or are we about to see a bounce?
- The market has been known to over-react to bad news. Investors should consider whether these falls are justified, or is this an over-reaction?
- Shares -15% from 12-month highs; +14% from 12 month lows.
18 Oct: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 4340p (from 4460p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires