Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) 01-11-19
Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) has fallen significantly from the highs of 5324p. Will the trend carry, or is this the chance to catch a bargain?
- Currently at 4636.5p (at time of writing). A rally to the recent highs would be an increase of 14%.
- Unilever PLC (ULVR.L) is one of the biggest fallers in the period.
- Should this trend be respected, or are we about to see a big bounce?
- The market will over-react to bad news. Is it is down for good reason, or is this an over-reaction?
- Investors seeking a bargain should be mindful of underlying performance. Check our website and the company’s website for information on the stock.
- Shares -12% from 12-month highs; +17% from 12 month lows.
18 Oct: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 4340p (from 4460p).
17 Oct: Expansion in emerging markets countries saw Unilever release sales growth of 2.9% in Q3.
16 Oct: Credit Suisse reiterates its outperform rating on Unilever (ULVR) and reduced the target price to 5200p (from 5210p).
20 Sep: UBS reiterates its neutral rating on Unilever (ULVR) and increased the target price to 4850p (from 4800p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires