TUI AG (TUI.L) 13-03-20
TUI AG (TUI.L) shares have fallen significantly from the most recent highs of 1081.5p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick some up?
- A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 198%. Now at 362.3p (at time of writing).
- This is one of the biggest fallers of late.
- Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -66% from 12-month highs; +2% from 12 month lows.
12 Feb: Barclays Capital reiterates its equal weight rating on TUI AG (TUI) and increased the target price to 930p (from 850p).
11 Feb: Travel company TUI posted a Q1 loss, due in part to the grounding of Boeing’s 737 MAX.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires