Ted Baker (TED.L) 03-12-19
Shares in Ted Baker (TED.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 1368p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 394.2p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 247%.
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -81% from 12-month highs; +7% from 12 month lows.
02 Dec: Ted Baker, the fashion retailer, announced that the the value of stock held had been overstated on the balance sheet. The value of the mistake was approximately £20m-to-£25m.
15 Nov: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Ted Baker Plc (TED) and reduced the target price to 440p (from 900p).
07 Nov: Goldman Sachs reiterates its neutral rating on Ted Baker Plc (TED) and reduced the target price to 450p (from 600p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires