A trading opportunity for you?
Will Taylor Wimpey continue falling, or will it rise again back to 155.2p recent highs?
- Taylor Wimpey share price has fallen over 8% in the past 2 day, -21.5% from November highs.
- Now trading at 135.9p (at the time of writing).
- Shares are down over -34.6% from 2018 highs, now trading at 2018 lows, -34.4% year-to-date.
- FTSE Housebuilder shares in a month-long downtrend due to ongoing Brexit uncertainty.
- Can the shares regain recent highs?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Taylor Wimpey – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 155.2p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Taylor Wimpey using a CFD, at the current price of 135.9p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Taylor Wimpey recovers back to recent highs of 155.2p (+14.2%). Your profit would be £1420, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 6% from the current price. Taylor Wimpey falls 6% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £600.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.