Tate & Lyle (TATE.L) 13-03-20
Shares in Tate & Lyle (TATE.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 801.4p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 618.8p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 29%.
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -22% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
10 Feb: Berenberg reiterates its hold rating on Tate & Lyle (TATE) and increased the target price to 810p (from 795p).
06 Feb: Investec has downgraded its rating on Tate & Lyle (TATE) to sell (from buy).
06 Feb: Tate & Lyle witnessed good growth in North America and Europe, Middle East and Africa within the last quarter of 2019, although revenue growth slowed in Asia and South America.
09 Dec: Jefferies International has upgraded its rating on Tate & Lyle (TATE) to hold (from underperform) and increased the target price to 770p (from 635p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires