Pearson (PSON.L) 28-11-19
Pearson (PSON.L) has dropped from highs of 1027.5p. Will it continue, or could you pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 651p (at time of writing). A return to period highs would mean a rise of 57%.
- This shares are amongst the most significant fallers in the period.
- Markets constantly over-react to adverse news. Traders should consider whether the fall is reasonable, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of the underlying fundamentals.
- Shares -36% from 12-month highs; +1% from 12 month lows.
21 Nov: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 880p (from 900p).
21 Oct: Deutsche Bank has upgraded its rating on Pearson (PSON) to hold (from sell) and reduced the target price to 600p (from 650p).
17 Oct: Credit Suisse reiterates its underperform rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 680p (from 785p).
04 Oct: Shore Capital has downgraded its rating on Pearson (PSON) to hold (from buy).
30 Sep: UBS reiterates its buy rating on Pearson (PSON) and reduced the target price to 900p (from 1000p).
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires