A trading opportunity for you?
Will Page Group continue falling, or will it recover to recent 540p highs (+20%)?
- Shares down 20% from recent highs;
- Now 429p (at time of writing).
- Can the stock recover recent 540p highs (+20%)?
- Shares -20% from 2019 highs; +0.5% from 2019 lows; +0.5% year-to-date.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Page Group– An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 540p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Page Group using a CFD, at the current price of 429p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Page Group recovers back to 540p highs (+20%). Your profit would be £2000, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Page Group falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.