Metro Bank PLC (MTRO.L) 02-12-19
Shares in Metro Bank PLC (MTRO.L) have fallen dramatically from recent highs of 2202.0p. Will it continue, or is this an opportunity to pick up a bargain?
- Now trading at 188.3p (at time of writing). A return to previous highs would represent a rise of 1069%.
- This stock is one of the most significant fallers in the period.
- Is the trend your friend, or is a bounce imminent?
- The market often over-reacts to bad news. Traders should consider whether it is down for good reason, or is this another over-reaction?
- Bargain hunters should be mindful of fundamentals and events, which can influence price action. Check our website and news outlets for updates.
- Shares -91% from 12-month highs; +13% from 12 month lows.
22 Nov: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Metro Bank (MTRO) and increased the target price to 410p (from 370p).
25 Oct: HSBC reiterates its hold rating on Metro Bank (MTRO) and increased the target price to 190p (from 180p).
24 Oct: RBC Capital Markets reiterates its sector performer rating on Metro Bank (MTRO) and reduced the target price to 370p (from 520p).
24 Oct: Barclays Capital reiterates its underweight rating on Metro Bank (MTRO) and reduced the target price to 150p (from 200p).
23 Oct: Metro Bank stated that founder and chairman Vernon Hill would leave his role immediately. He will remain a non-Executive Director until 31 December.
Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Alpha Terminal, FT, DJ Newswires