A trading opportunity for you?
Will Man Group continue falling, or will it recover last week’s 152p highs?
- Man Group shares -4.8% today from last weeks.
- Now trades 146p (at time of writing).
- 11 Mar: Man Group CEO Pay Hit by Profit Drop, Incentive Changes.
- Shares -7.5% from 2019 highs; +14.3% from 2019 lows; +10.4% year-to-date.
- Can the stock recover to recent 152p highs?
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading Man Group – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 152p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Man Group using a CFD, at the current price of 146p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Man Group recovers back to last week’s 152p highs (+4.1%). Your profit would be £410, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 2% from the current price. Man Group falls 2% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £200.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.