A trading opportunity for you?
Will Man continue falling, or will it rise again back to 151p recent highs?
- Man share price as low as -6% today, close to -8.6% in the past week.
- Now trading at 136p (at the time of writing).
- Shares of financial companies falling due to market volatility on US markets
- Flattening of the bond yield curve hurting financials.
- Shares are down over -34.5% from 2018 highs, now trading at 2018 lows, -34.4% year-to-date.
- Can the shares regain recent highs?
- Source: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, DJ Newswires, AlphaTerminal
Trading Man – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 151p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of Man using a CFD, at the current price of 136p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume Man recovers back to recent highs of 151p (+11%). Your profit would be £1100, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. Man falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.