A trading opportunity for you?
Will KAZ Minerals continue falling, or will it recover to 688p Feb highs?
- KAZ Minerals shares -10% in three weeks
- Trading close to rising resistance-turned-support around 618p.
- Now trades 621p (at time of writing).
- Shares -9.5% from 2019 highs; +26.3% from 2019 lows; +17% year-to-date.
- Can the stock recover to recent highs?
- 21 Feb: Peel Hunt says the miner is expected to reduce debt relatively quickly.
- Source: Dow Jones, Bloomberg, FT, Company News, AlphaTerminal
Trading KAZ Minerals – An Example
Let’s say you feel that the stock is a bargain and you think could bounce back towards 688p. You decide to buy exposure to £10,000 worth of KAZ Minerals using a CFD, at the current price of 621p. To do this, you need £2,000.
Let’s assume KAZ Minerals recovers back to 688p Feb highs (+10.7%). Your profit would be £1070, from your initial investment of £2,000.
Conversely, let’s assume you open the above position, and place a stop-loss at 5% from the current price. KAZ Minerals falls 5% and hits your stop-loss. Your loss would be £500.
This is provided for information purposes only. It should not be taken as a recommendation.